Friday, June 12, 2009

wtf!

Man. Why does this keep happening? The habit of losing everything new and precious seems not to leave me. Though I agree I am very careless at preserving stuff which has no day to day importance in my life but still I expect it to be found after a few hours of searching atleast. Since yesterday I am searching a brown lefafa(packet) with the no.s 4362 printed in green on them.And if I have been successful till now in arousing the suspense in you, I hope you wont be disappointed further when I say it contained my original 12th class marksheet, migration certificate, school transfer certificate and one more. Everything that was proof of me finishing school is hiding sadistically in a dark corner still left unmarked by the eyes of my mother and me. And the sad part is tomorrow I need them for my JEE counselling. What will happen tomorrow!

Ofcourse, they wont say " Sorry but please fuck off " but still I would have liked this to go smoothly. On other thoughts, maybe not. A shaky start usually ends in a epic tale of success, or so says history. Anyway, here is to inform the world that I am gonna fill all CS courses first, then CS dual, then EE, then ME. I am pretty sure to get CS dual in Madras or Kanpur. Delhi would have been awesome but experiencing life of a different city, this time, completely on my own, is pretty exciting and luring.

And this para is dedicated to jaya who told me to describe my day in the blog. So here it goes. Wake up anytime before noon, sit on comp and check out the usual websites, read newspaper/books/magazines, again on comp, play trackmania nations online, facebook, etc, in evening go out to play bball sometimes, or meet friends, then walk in park with mom, night time is again wasted sitting on comp. THis is my usual day. Total crap, nothing interesting........................almost.

No comments: